A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Shelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Shelley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carole Shelley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelley graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Shelley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Portneuf Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Shelley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carole Shelley practice?
- Dr. Carole Shelley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carole Shelley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pocatello, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Pocatello Obstetricians & Gynecologists.