Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carole Stipelman
Dr. Carole Stipelman, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Stipelman is affiliated with Primary Children+s Medical Center, University Health Care and Latter-Day Saints Hospital. Dr. Stipelman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carole Stipelman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carole Stipelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Charlotte Van Dorn
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi8
Dr. Paul Carbone
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi18
Dr. Susan Wiedmeier
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi39