A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Warnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Warnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warnes
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Eisenmenger Complex
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnes graduated from University Of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warnes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole A Warnes BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carole A. Warnes practice?
- Dr. Carole Warnes has 8 office locations.
Dr. Carole Warnes practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.