A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Warnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Warnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warnes
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Warnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Eisenmenger Complex
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnes graduated from University Of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warnes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole A Warnes BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carole A. Warnes practice?
- Dr. Carole Warnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Carole Warnes practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.