Dr. Carolee Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Elkhorn, NE

June 20th, 2016
Dr. Jones is smart and professional. I had a difficult first pregnancy and she gave me an accurate diagnosis and performed well on my surgery but when it comes to relaying bad news she needs to improve. She was very blunt and not very good at comforting me and my husband. She also did not follow up for almost 5 days after I saw a specialist. I would recommend her for regular OBGYN appointments but not for pregnancy, especially if there are any issues.

April 14th, 2016
Dr. Jones guided me through 2 full-term pregnancies and helped me during 2 miscarriages. She has a very caring bedside manner.

January 6th, 2016
Dr. Jones is an exceptional Physician . She is caring, efficient and treated me like I was important to her. Her compassion and follow-up on any testing was outstanding. She is the best....but her office people are jerks. My husband and I moved to another State...and I flew in just to see her for yearly check ups. My plane was late arriving in and I ended up about 10 minutes late for my appointment...so her sarcastic receptionist told me that I would have to reschedule....really? So...I asked for the Office Manager....who said that it was the office policy. Now...I get it if I lived in Omaha....but I live in Ohio. The manager said I should get a physician there....so I did. I do miss Dr. Jones but I will never miss their office people. Apparently they don't understand cash paying patients....or that patients are why they have jobs.

October 13th, 2015
Treats you a person and not a symptom
Dr. Jones really takes the time to listen to what you are saying and treats you like a human being instead of a symptom she is trying to treat. I really appreciated the fact, that she takes the time to get to you as a patient and even talks about herself, so you get to know the woman and the doctor.

May 2nd, 2015
Absolutely amazing!!! Made the birth of my daughter and even more amazing experience!!!! Highly recommend!!!