A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolin Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolin Hubbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolin Hubbard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hubbard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolin Hisae Hubbard MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolin H. Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Carolin Hubbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolin Hubbard practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Hospice & Palliative Specialists.