A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolina Alvayay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolina Alvayay, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvayay graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Alvayay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolina Raveau Alvayay MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carolina R. Alvayay practice?
- Dr. Carolina Alvayay has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolina Alvayay practices Urology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Urologists.