A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolina Arias-Cuello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolina Arias-Cuello, Nephrology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Failure
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Acute Renal Insufficiency)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Arias-Cuello graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Arias-Cuello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolina Arias-Cuello MD is a female Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carolina Arias-Cuello practice?
- Dr. Carolina Arias-Cuello has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Carolina Arias-Cuello practices Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.