Dr. Carolina Bonilla MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry El Dorado Hills, CA

August 28th, 2013
Perfection
I was skeptical at first after working with another associate for awhile, but I had come to find that Dr. Bonilla is an excellent Psychiatrist. We had several breakthroughs where she was able to empower me to overcome my battles. This was very big for me. She did this by her attentive listening and knowing the perfect words to use to get me thinking. It was so refreshing to have a doctor really try and help work on problems thru therapy sessions and not just prescribe meds as a band aid. She is perfect. I will sadly miss her.

July 1st, 2013
Dr. Bonilla is an excellent Psychiatrist!
For those that like health and a doctor that cares, Dr. Bonilla is an excellent Psychiatrist, and will provide the therapy and prescriptions you need. If however you are seeking a doctor who will prescribe pot and large amounts of Xanax to feed your addictions, you may want to look elsewhere because you can count on Dr. Bonilla to treat your addictions. Good Psychiatrists like Dr. Bonilla promote health and growth, which takes work on your part, so depending on your goals she may or may not be the right doctor for you.

July 1st, 2013
Dr. Bonilla is an OUTSTANDING Psychiatrist
Dr. Bonilla has been my Psychiatrist for over a year. She is an absolutely fantastic Doctor, Therapist, and Person. My anxiety and depression have improved greatly under her care. She is moving from California to Texas, and I will greatly miss her. Texans are lucky to be getting such a great Doctor and person! She listens and communicates well. She is careful to not over-medicate, is sensitive to managing side-affects, and has always given me the time and medications I need.

April 29th, 2013
I have found Dr. Bonilla to be extremely pleasant. She cuts to the chase, if you let her. She has been able to help me in a brief timeframe, after spending years with other psychiatrists. She will let you dictate the pace. Her suggestions are on the mark. I never feel like I have been there too long or having nothing else to say. If you want honesty and not spend years in therapy I would run to her. She is obviously bright, articulate and talented. I would recommend her to anyone,

April 25th, 2013
Sad she is leaving
I have been seeing Dr. Bonilla for 2 years, and recently learned that she is moving out of state. I'm happy for her but very sad for me. Dr. Bonilla has helped me through very difficult times, and has taken her time to try to figure out the best way to help me. At times of crisis, she has spent more time with me than originally scheduled, so when she is running 5-10 minutes late, I know she is doing the same for someone else.