A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolina Conti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolina Conti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conti graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Conti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolina G. Conti practice?
Dr. Carolina Conti practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.