Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolina De La Cuesta
Dr. Carolina De La Cuesta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. De La Cuesta is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc., Hialeah Hospital and Palmetto General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolina De La Cuesta has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carolina De La Cuesta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.
Dr. Carl Chestler
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi47
Dr. Gholamreza Badiee
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Lior Elkayam
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi10