A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolina Ionete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolina Ionete is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolina Ionete, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ionete graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ionete has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolina Ionete MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carolina Ionete practice?
- Dr. Carolina Ionete has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolina Ionete practices Neurology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists.