Dr. Carolina Ionete MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2013
Disappointed
I came to this woman for help after 8 months of discomfort and pain after 3 dr.s and about 5 mris. I was so hopeful and excited to go to this place! My first visit was basically saying she wanted to do her own mris and follow up in 4 months! I started balling my eyes out when she said 4 months. Another 4 months with no help. She stood there talking away about the mri and records and whatnot as she watched me cry. Not even a simple look of compassion on her face. And she was out the door I did the mri and went a week later for them to go over it with me. The resident discussed them with me. Dr. Ionete came in for not even 5 minutes. She stop taking one of the meds and call me in 3 months, with no diagnosis, no treatment, nothing. I said so now im back to square1, where i was 8 months ago, with no answers?? And she says Yea and walks out the door. Most heartless dr. i have ever been to NEVER going back there again.

February 28th, 2012
Only one that took the time to look at all the facts . I have a rare form of ms .She was the only one to DX it . I have been to many others been with her for going on 3 years . I have no problem with her she is up front . She does not sugar coat things that is the why I like it .

January 20th, 2012
She is up front, honest and no-nonsense but caring in an understated way. She is very smart (MD & PhD)and knows her stuff. She is very responsive to my questions, emails etc. I would highly recommend her.

August 29th, 2011
After seeing 11 different Dr's for MS related problems and getting 0 treatment . She was mailed all my other notes from the others. I was called by her staff to set up the appt. I saw her and she started treatment and It worked I do have MS . she is very honest about what she is doing with you , I would recommend her to others As I have .-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

May 18th, 2011
I don't know why everyone else is fooled by her, she really isn't smart enough to be a doctor. She actually said to me that it's not her job to get to know her patients.

January 23rd, 2017