A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolina Japzon Rebandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolina Japzon Rebandel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Japzon Rebandel graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Japzon Rebandel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Lincoln Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolina G Japzon Rebandel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carolina G. Japzon Rebandel practice?
- Dr. Carolina Japzon Rebandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolina Japzon Rebandel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.