Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Sep 12th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Sierra...she pinpointed my diagnosis and I have lost 70 lbs in 11 months. Never felt better and I owe it all to Dr. Sierra

Jan 10th, 2011

Dr. Sierra has been a wonderful doctor for me, I would highly recomend her!

The Best Doctor show details The Best Doctor
Nov 28th, 2010

I got my life back!

gave me back my life show details gave me back my life
Sep 8th, 2010

had gone to so many endocrine specialists and she took the time to go over diet, etc.Lost 50 pounds and owe her all.

Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
Jul 18th, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Sierra. I also went to her predecessor, Joseph Greenberg, M.D. I find her to be very helpful with explaining how metabolism and weight loss work. I recommend her enthusiastically and without reservation.

Sep 1st, 2009

I owe my life to Dr. Sierra. I was morbidly obese with a fatty liver and on the cusp of developing diabetes. She offered me several options on how to address the issue and helped me through it all. I am in the right weight class my bloodwork is normal and I feel great. I am still following her program and could not be happier. Sheis the greatest and if you are looking for a caring and brilliant doctor you should go to her.

Dr. Carolina Sierra is a caring person show details Dr. Carolina Sierra is a caring person
by Odalys M. Fragoso on Aug 4th, 2009

I am writing this comment to highly recommend Dr. Sierra, she is a caring and kind person who has an excellent bedside manner. Dr. Sierra has been practicing medicine for many years and is very competent and an excellent clinician.

Jul 21st, 2009

She does not really practice Medicine..all she does is push pills! If you have a real medical issue go to someone else!!