A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolina Soria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolina Soria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soria
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soria Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Soria graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Soria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolina M Soria DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolina M. Soria practice?
- Dr. Carolina Soria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolina Soria practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.