A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolina Soria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolina Soria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soria
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Soria Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Soria graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Soria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolina M Soria DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolina M. Soria practice?
- Dr. Carolina Soria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolina Soria practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.