Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline Kim
Dr. Caroline Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Torrance, CA and Long Beach, CA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center and LAC-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Caroline Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr George Labrot
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Jesse Sammons
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Kalvin Yu
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi17