A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Amao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amao
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Amao Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Amao graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Amao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline M Amao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline M. Amao practice?
- Dr. Caroline Amao has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Amao practices Family Medicine near Corning, IA.
See Corning Primary Care Doctors.