A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Amao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amao
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amao Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Amao graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Amao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline M Amao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline M. Amao practice?
- Dr. Caroline Amao has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Amao practices Family Medicine near Corning, IA.
See Corning Primary Care Doctors.