Dr. Caroline Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Woodstock, GA

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2015
She spent as much time as was necessary for me to get my questions asked and answered. Very concerned with whatever I had to say or what my concerns were. My follow up visit is still ahead, so no rating.

June 28th, 2013
Waste of time..
I immediatly felt like an annoyance when I got there. The doctor tried to prescribe me medication for something totally different than the issue at hand which had already been diagnosed by another doctor. Then on top of that wanted me to visit a specialist. Doesn't want to deal with patient maintenance. The staff contacted me the day of my appointment a few hours before to let me know they needed all of my records from my previous doctor. So it ended up being there for forever just for her to misdiagnose me and sen me to a specialist. When I told her I wasn't happy with my service and wanted my money back she just walked out and said nothing. Never been treated this way by any doctor:/

March 15th, 2011
hmph..
Well to start, my first visit here they forgot about me in the waiting room and I had ended up waiting about an hour until they remembered me. Then, when I was finally seen it was for approximately 60 seconds. She didn't even look at my questionnaire that I had written down everything I wanted to discuss on. She just made a prescription and left. When I came back for a check up I got in quickly, but was only visited by the doctor for (seriously) 60 seconds. The worst doctors office I have ever been to.

September 23rd, 2010
Dr. Nguyen is wonderful...very thoughtful and works hard to be sure she understands my needs and problems

January 27th, 2010
If you have lots of time and money...
Not impressed. Does not seem to know how to diagnose a problem without running lots of test and sending you down stairs for very costly imaging. Than, still at a loss as to the exact problem and she sends you to a specialist. Being a PCP she should be able to provide you with total care, not the case. Wish I would have gone to a pcp that was more educated and not just sending me around guessing what could be wrong with me. This is not an isolated event, it has happened to me twice now. I will not be returning!

December 28th, 2009