Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline Batenburg
Dr. Caroline Batenburg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Braunfels, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Batenburg is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital. Dr. Batenburg has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline Batenburg has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Caroline Batenburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Braunfels, TX.
Dr. Mark Burns
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
New Braunfels, TX 0.01 mi30
Dr. Camille Hemlock
Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
New Braunfels, TX 0.14 mi27
Dr. Julie Robinson
New Braunfels, TX 0.96 mi29