A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Battles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Battles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- HeadacheMigrainePain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Battles graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Battles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Battles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans