A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Battles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Battles, "One Doctor..Two Specialties is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battles
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Battles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Battles graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Battles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline S Battles MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline S. Battles practice?
- Dr. Caroline Battles has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Battles practices Family Medicine near Franklinton, LA.
See Franklinton Primary Care Doctors.