A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Battles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Battles, "One Doctor..Two Specialties is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battles
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Battles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Battles graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Battles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline S Battles MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline S. Battles practice?
- Dr. Caroline Battles has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Battles practices Family Medicine near Franklinton, LA.
See Franklinton Primary Care Doctors.