A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Blaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Blaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaum graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Blaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline S Blaum MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline S. Blaum practice?
- Dr. Caroline Blaum has 9 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Blaum practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.