A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Block is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Block, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Block has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Block MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Block practice?
- Dr. Caroline Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Block practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists, Newton Lower Falls Oncologists, and Newton Lower Falls Hematologists.