A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Block is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Block, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Block has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Block MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Block practice?
- Dr. Caroline Block has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Block practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Internists, Wellesley Hills Hematologists, and Wellesley Hills Oncologists.