Dr. Caroline Bohme Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Bohme?

October 12th, 2017

Dr. Bohme the great GYN Doctor!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Bohme for several years now.{Maybe 4 years now.} I love her!! She caught my cancer just in time 2 years ago!!! She is the only doctor on my team of specialists that I truly can say this: She laughs all the time I'm getting an exam!!! She's very brillant in her profession by the way!!! I love her very much!! She is in fact MY favorite Doctor!!!

December 30th, 2016

Excellent care

I am 61 years old and have had 5 children. I have been under the care of 4 different GYN physicians in my life and I wish I had found Dr. Bohme sooner. She is very attentive, caring and knowledgeable. She has helped me a great deal.

July 24th, 2012

Dr. Bohme saved my life during an emergency surgery. She has an amazing bedside manner, is a wonderful listener, is respectful of my input, and a fabulous Dr. I highly recommend her.

May 8th, 2009

Scheduling and Dr. Responsibility

I scheduled an appointment for a PAP and the staff scheduled me for something else. Even after I made sure to talk to the nurse and the scheduler while making the appointment, so there would be NO MISTAKE. I needed my prescription refill. The Dr. refused to do the PAP which only takes a couple of minutes. She asked me to wait until she was finished with the next patient or two. Sorry Doc, you work for me. My time is every bit as valuable as yours. Note: She worked for me. I hired a new doctor to take her place.

October 19th, 2017