A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Bowker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Bowker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowker graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bowker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- San Mateo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline A. Bowker practice?
Dr. Caroline Bowker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See San Mateo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.