A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Boyd, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline Boyd practice?
Dr. Caroline Boyd practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners.