Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline Brownlee
Dr. Caroline Brownlee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with other offices in Greenville, SC and Greer, SC (and 3 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brownlee is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center, Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital and Patewood Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline Brownlee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Caroline Brownlee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.
Dr. Joshua Cohen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Greenville, SC 0 mi
Dr. Peter Maurides
Greenville, SC 0 mi30
Dr. Heather Moreira
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Greenville, SC 0 mi11