Internists, Pain Management Specialist, Hospice & Palliative Specialist

1 Shrader St
Ste 450
San Francisco, CA 94117
415-750-5547
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  Has no idea what she is talking about  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2014

This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with in any field. I have dealt with neurosurgeons, orthopedics, gastroenterologists, and many others. She is rude, will not listen to anything you have to say unless it is asked of you. She will talk over you all the time very condescendingly and hostile. Not only could I barely get ahold of her for about a week at a time with urgent matters but she couldn't even write my prescription correctly I had to wait a week for her to finally write it correctly so my insurance would accept it. She made me wait an entire week for her to write the same prescription my insurance wouldn't accept. When I calmly and politely told her that this was the same prescription she wrote last week and the insurance won't accept it she became incredibly hostile and said she didn't even want me to bother and tell her if it went through just the pharmacist. I later went in to talk to the pharmacist directly to ask how the doctor treated her she said she was one of the rudest doctors she had ever dealt with over the phone and that the doctor was trying to tell her how to run her job and had no idea what she was talking about. The hospital she just moved to have told me they have received a few complaints about her and its only been a month since she has been there. Please do not recommend this doctor to even your worst enemy.

|  RN  |  show details
by Mark Storrs, RN on Jan 8th, 2011

MD. Capitano was an excellent physican when she worked for the California Dept of Corrections. She was very knowledgeable about pain issues and was a very good diagnostican. I would be very easu for me to refer MD Capitano to those who are looking for a very good doctor.