A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Carrion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Carrion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrion graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Carrion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Mountain Vista Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carrion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline J. Carrion practice?
Dr. Caroline Carrion practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.