A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Casey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Casey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Casey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Anne Margaret Casey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline A. Casey practice?
- Dr. Caroline Casey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Casey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.