A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Chua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Chua, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Chua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Chua MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Chua practice?
- Dr. Caroline Chua has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Chua practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Orlando Pediatricians.