Dr. Caroline Close Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Close?

March 25th, 2012

Dr. Close is an excellent doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Close for going on 20 years and she has saved my life and my sanity a couple of times. The wait too see her can often be long, however, once you see her she gives you excellent care and that makes the wait worth it. The wait means she is likely giving another patient the time they need. Dr Close also has excellent follow up and I know she will always look out for my best interests. She is an excellent physician and cares about her patients.

June 27th, 2011

Kind, caring.

I was shocked to read a review below discouraging patients of color from Dr, Close. My family and I are African American and we have received only top notch care from her. She is empathetic, caring and smart and I doubt there's a racist bone in her body. I have referred her to many and never heard anything but grateful, positive feedback, good doctors are hard to find. Perhaps she and the reviewer disagreed on a plan of action but there is no way it was race based.

May 7th, 2011

Top Notch Caring Smart Physician

My family has been treated by Dr. Close for over 20 years. She is an extremely caring individual with exceptional "bedside manner." She is smart, aggressive with problems without over-reacting. Overall, balanced and cautious. Lastly, while you may wait for her, you will have her undivided, patient attention when she is treating you. Always a fair trade in my opinion. Excellent care here.

June 8th, 2010

Dr. Close in my opinion is a very closed minded, typical for the money physician. A physician should not only care about the patients well being. I did experience that when taking my dad to the doctor. The office staff was very rude and unsympathetic to my needs. Dr. Close on the other hand was cold and seemed to have a problem with people of color, I would want to discourage anyone of color from seeing a physician in Santa Monica because i found a great one, but for anyone of color whom may be considering Dr. Close as a physician make your decision wisely. Dr. Close is a flat out racist. Enough said

October 3rd, 2008

THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN

When I lived in LA dr.Close was my doctor for 6 years from 1994- 2001.I have never known a more caring, sensitive, compassionate, friendly person, who is an incredible diagnostician. I now live in the Desert and 7 years later miss her desperately.If Santa Monica was not so far away I would never have left her practise

October 8th, 2017