Dr. Caroline Colin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Colin?

October 27th, 2012

Amazing Surgeon and Wonderful Physician

Dr. Colin delivered my baby via C-Section. The surgery was quick and painless and the scar has healed and already nearly disappeared after only 7 months because of her superior surgery stitchwork. She is a wonderful person and I feel so lucky to have been her patient during the pregnancy. I will definitely be back when I get pregnant again. Thank you Dr. Colin!

August 17th, 2012

Only see if you don't value your unborn child's life

The woman does not even know that a visual exam cannot rule out incompetent cervix. I am so lucky my babies did not die when they arrived before 26 weeks. I will never forgive this woman for what my children suffered.

December 1st, 2011

Dr Colin made my prenatal care a pleasant experience.

November 22nd, 2011

Amazing doctor! warm charming personality, excellent bedside manner. I heard about her through a friend who she spoke very highly of her. She called me the day I got out of the hospital just to see how I was doing! When is the last time your doctor did that!

November 22nd, 2011

Educator

Dr. Colin is the perfect combination of expertise and experience. She is a mom of young kiddos herself, and brings with that great caring, compassion and understanding for her patients' care and comfort. She is fun and personable and makes for a great "going to the doctor" experience.

October 12th, 2011

Attorney

Dr. Colin is a wonderful physician. She is personable, easy to talk to, accessible as needed, and generally warm and helpful. She never rushed me through appointments, and always answered my questions thoroughly. I believe that the main reason my labor/delivery was so smooth was her good judgment, knowledge, and experience. Other medical professionals were suggesting interventions when they weren't necessary, and Dr. Colin was willing to be patient, explain the pros/cons of various approaches, and help me decide what to do. If labor/delivery was more predictable, I would fly Dr. Colin out to deliver my next child.

October 12th, 2011

Attorney

August 12th, 2010

I am lucky my babies didn't die thanks to her incompetence

You'd think even the ob/gyn would know what to do when a woman comes in at almost 24 weeks with twins saying, and I quote, "I feel like my c ...

June 15th, 2010

After waiting 45 minutes for the Dr, I gave up.

January 20th, 2017