A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Columbres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Columbres, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Columbres graduated from University Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med.
Dr. Columbres has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Columbres MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Columbres practice?
- Dr. Caroline Columbres has 5 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Columbres practices Anesthesiology near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY and Lynbrook, NY.
See Hicksville Anesthesiologists.