A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Connor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital & The General Hospital
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline L. Connor practice?
Dr. Caroline Connor practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sharla Connor, Dr. Sharlene Connor