A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Delucia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Delucia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delucia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Delucia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delucia graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Delucia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Marie Delucia MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Caroline M. Delucia practice?
- Dr. Caroline Delucia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Delucia practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Pediatricians.