A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Dennis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Dennis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Christin Dennis MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline C. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Caroline Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Dennis practices Anesthesiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists.