Dr. Caroline Engelhardt Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Engelhardt?

Terrible experience

Posted on March 13th, 2015

She was the only doctor on call for me while I was in labor. It took her over an hour to get to the hospital (not sure what's normal). She has horrible bed side manor and was very unprofessional. She had to give me the epidural 4-5 times and kept hitting my nerve. She said it was because I was too small and that I was sweating. Instead of being focused on getting the epidural incorrectly she was bragging about the new watch she just bought to my nurse. I have never been treated like this and hope that I never have her as my doctor again. Please request to avoid her if you can.

Self employed

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Dr knockout

Posted on August 1st, 2013

I felt she talk to much.Had no filter on bedside manners.I had the feeling she was trying to show off in front of me. She even commented on the size of my private parts. The surgery went well but she was entertaining for a Doc.

An Excellent Doctor that Cares

Posted on February 7th, 2012

Simply put: "THE BEST DOCTOR"

excellent dr

Posted on April 21st, 2011

Dr. Engelhardt was extremely professional, kind and courteous when handling my c section. She came up to my room to introduce herself nefore the procedure asked about my concerns. Would recommend her over all othersVery prompt.My third c section so I have a few to compare her with.

Posted on January 1st, 2011

she complains about her life or something not being able to and her work hours and smells diet coke and half and half drink terrible breath and when i was pulling she cut me off in her rangerover really she might knock me out by wacking me with her car

Posted on December 10th, 2010

I found Dr. Engelhardt to be very rude. She was on her cell phone texting during my c-section. She called me annoying when I was having a panic attack during the c-section. The worst part about it was I had to have her a second time!! She was the only one on call.

Posted on August 30th, 2010

Dr. Engelhardt met in the emergency room and was great! She was very kind and empathetic, all while being extremely delicate and thorough!

Posted on March 9th, 2017