A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Farrales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Farrales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrales
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Farrales, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Farrales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline P Farrales MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Caroline P. Farrales practice?
- Dr. Caroline Farrales has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Farrales practices Psychiatry near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Psychiatrists.