A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Farrales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Farrales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrales
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Farrales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Farrales, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Farrales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline P Farrales MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Caroline P. Farrales practice?
- Dr. Caroline Farrales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Farrales practices Psychiatry near Montville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Montville Psychiatrists.