A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Farrales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Farrales is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Farrales, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Farrales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Farrales MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Farrales practice?
- Dr. Caroline Farrales has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Farrales practices Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Psychiatrists.