Dr. Caroline Feist Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Feist?

March 3rd, 2017

Not Suitable For Primary Care

Dr. Carolyn Feist had a strangely resistant, uncooperative demeanor. Very uncomfortable vibe. The wait was long; it's a walk in clinic. I gave her staff a list of my specialists I needed referrals to. I've been seeing these other doctors for years. The list included full names, addresses, phone and fax, so I feel I was concise enough. The Vestavia American Family Care staff failed (after a month) to get any of my referrals completed. Waste of copayment and time! I can't use the health insurance I'm paying good money for due to lack of referrals. The doctor and staff refused to discuss routine bloodwork over the phone, but wanted us to come back and pay another copayment to discuss it in person. I notified the receptionist about all this, who sincerely apologized and offered to let me speak to the office manager. I was put on hold; the manager never came to the phone. On a less crucial note, if you desire a comfortable physical setting, Vestavia American Family Care isn't for you. Dim fluorescent lighting in a dingy basement area of a building.

March 1st, 2014

Very pleasant

This lady may have the most pleasant demeanor of any doctor I have ever visited. She talked to me at length about my symptoms and diagnosis. We agreed on a treatment and she even suggested an additional drug that I had not thought of. I would definitely go back too see her.

May 30th, 2017