A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Ferris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferris
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Ferris, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Ferris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline G Ferris MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline G. Ferris practice?
- Dr. Caroline Ferris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Ferris practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Allen Anesthesiologists and Allen Critical Care Practitioners.