A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Fierro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Fierro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Fierro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fierro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fierro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Angela Fierro MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline A. Fierro practice?
- Dr. Caroline Fierro has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Fierro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hampton Bays, NY.
See Hampton Bays Obstetricians & Gynecologists.