Dr. Caroline Esther Fife MD is female, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Fife, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fife has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fife accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline E. Fife practice?
Dr. Caroline Fife practices Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians, Houston Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Houston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sharla Fife, Dr. Sharlene Fife