A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Fife, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Fife has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fife accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline E. Fife practice?
Dr. Caroline Fife practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: The Woodlands, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.