A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Fife, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Fife has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fife accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caroline E. Fife practice?
Dr. Caroline Fife practices Family Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: The Woodlands, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians, Houston Preventive Medicine Specialists, Houston Emergency Physicians, and Houston Cardiologists.