A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Fife is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Fife, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Fife has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline E Fife MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline E. Fife practice?
- Dr. Caroline Fife has 4 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Fife practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: The Woodlands, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.