A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Fisher, MD, PHD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Fisher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline E Fisher MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Caroline E. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Caroline Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Fisher practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Boylston, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists and Worcester Child Psychiatrists.