A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Folashade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Folashade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Folashade, DO, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Folashade graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Folashade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Oluwayemisi Folashade DO, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caroline O. Folashade practice?
- Dr. Caroline Folashade has 8 office locations.
Dr. Caroline Folashade practices Internal Medicine near Prattville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL and New York, NY.
See Prattville Internists.