Dr. Caroline Glicksman MD Patient Reviews

no change

December 11th, 2016
Facial procedures
I am not going to say I am not pleased with the results of what was done because I am very pleased , however another issue unrelated to her abilities as a doctor totally turned me off. I will explain. I had taken a fall walking into her office. The staff came running to behind the desk because they heard me. I walked in and explained I had fallen and they asked if I was okay, to which I replied that I had banged my shin and knees, the left one moreso. They offered me an ice pack which I applied while waiting to see the doctor. I did not mention anything to the Doctor until after I had paid and was preparing to leave. I asked the staff at the desk if they had some sort of accident report they wanted me to fill out. They said they would ask the Doctor. She came out of side office and said they don't do that. I was surprised by her response and asked why not since most places want you to fill out forms if you fall. She nonchalantly told me to ice it which was insult one. Then she proceeded to tell me her office had gotten a safety inspection by medicare and passed everything which was insult number two. Finally she said no one saw me fall which was basically calling me a liar. I was so upset I let her walk away but mentioned to her staff that based on the Doctors comments I wasn't sure if I would be back. I wrote the doctors office and email explaining how upset I was with her reaction to my simple question about an accident form. I merely wanted to report the incident to protect her and myself. I have never received a response and doubt I will based on other reviews I've now read. It's a shame too, since I did like her work. Oh well, her loss of money, not mine.

November 8th, 2016
Confidence and Trust
I have been to Dr. Glicksman for several Coolsculpting procedures and am extremely happy with the results. During the consultation she was thorough and frank in explaining what was possible, and answered all my questions completely and honestly. I never felt rushed, and left the appointment with a full understanding of the procedure and the outcome. Her staff members are courteous and friendly. Appointment reminders are sent in advance so you are well aware of your upcoming visit. I trust Dr. Glicksman to tell me the truth when answering my questions and have complete confidence in her and her staff. I plan to have follow up procedures as needed in the future.

October 26th, 2016
Upper and lower eye lift
Overall wonderful experience. I Was treated with such care and professionalism. I would highly recommend Doctor Glicksman.

August 25th, 2016
So happy I finally had my breast augmentation!
I am now 1 year after my breast augmentation with Dr. Glicksman and just had my one-year check-up. I did a lot of research before my surgery and even went to two consultations before I met Dr. Glicksman. She was the only doctor who took the time to teach me about all of the possible implants available and which implants would fit my body. She used the 3D imaging to help me decide what I wanted before my surgery and my results look just like what she planned for me. I was given really good instructions about when I could go back to the gym, and also about how I need to take care of my implants. When I saw Dr. Glicksman this week we talked about me wanting to have a baby, and breast-feeding. She said she would continue to schedule me for visits every two years just to make sure everything stays perfect. I am so happy with my results! I am so glad that I made the decision to go with an expert.

April 18th, 2016
Money paid, care gone.
Dr. Glicksman is great for promising that she will ALWAYS be your physician, that you are creating a life long relationship and that she is very concerned with women's health, but my experience has been the complete opposite. six months after surgery I have developed strange painful sensations in my breast, it is swollen and I cannot even stand to have anyone hug me I have called the doctor's office several times and been told that since I am more than 10 tens post op they cannot put me through to the doctor, it is not an emergency. I have called the office begging to speak to her and she REFUSES to call me back. I did get a response e-mail saying I could come in for an appointment (which I will not be doing at this point). her follow up care or lack there of is disappointing at the very least, and at best, outrageous, considering the amount of time she spends convincing you that she genuinely cares about you SHAME ON YOU! I guess you got your money....NEXT!!!!

November 9th, 2015
Cohesive Gel Implants
I had a Breast Augmentation/Cohesive Gel Implants done about a year ago with Dr.Glicksman. Her staff is very pleasant, her office is very nice and clean and my overall experience was great!! She is an expert! very patient with all the questions I had for her and you can tell she is very well educated and knowledgeable in her field. I am more than happy with the results!!! Both me and my husband are very thankful! :)

May 14th, 2014
Best doctor around
Dr. Caroline Glicksman is the most caring, ultimate medical professional I've had treat me. She shares her tremendous knowledge of everything related to my procedures so generously and always offers more to help me. I've never had a doctor do follow up phone calls personally like Dr. Glicksman and that's what makes her so wonderful. She takes special, personal interest in her patients and I for one am very appreciative. I know I could call her about anything and she herself would respond quickly. If you want a doctor who goes above and beyond, then go see Dr. Glicksman for the expertise you want and the care you deserve,

May 5th, 2014
Very Thorough
I was unbelievably fortunate to meet Dr. Glicksman last fall. I am 18 and was heading off to college. My Mom has been a patient of Dr. Glicksman’s for years and asked her to look at a mole on my back. Dr. Glicksman not only checked my back, she did a complete ”body scan”. She suggested that I take off a tiny dark freckle between my toes. That little freckle turned out to be an early melanoma. She is very thorough and not all about cosmetic surgery. She also set me up to have routine body scans, and I was back to see her during my spring break. I highly recommend her.

March 5th, 2014
First impression.. Just ok
I went for a consultation a few months back. That came with a hefty price of over 200. But I would gladly of paid it if the attention was there. I felt rushed during consult. She told me she was very busy.. meanwhile after my appt she was chit chatting wondering office lol I guess she did not want me as a patient. I did not gain confidence in her nor was I impressed by her before and afters. I never had work done by her, but heard good things so thats why I went. Felt like they were just after money and not into individualized care.

January 30th, 2014
I've had two different experiences with Dr. Glicksman, and it feels like I've had two different doctors as well. I had a breast reduction done in 2010 and things went well. I was very pleased with the results although one breast was still slightly larger and there was some discoloration around the scars. Dr. Glicksman mentioned that she could revise the scars and remove more of the tissue from the one breast at a later date. She was always nice and friendly, and made me feel at ease. I received my revision surgery in 2014. I also got a mole removed on my cheek. Dr. Glicksman suggested I take out the stitches on my cheek after one week. I went into the office and the stitches came out no problem. However, when I went to use the scar gel at night, my suture reopened. It was late so I decided to wait until morning to call the doctor. When I woke up, it still did not look good, but the office was closed. The Dr. had called me from a different number the day before to push back my appointment (20 minutes before it was due to start), so I called that number, even though I thought it might be her personal number. While I understand that was not a typical thing to do, the Dr. was extremely rude when she answered telling me I "woke her up" and that "this is completely inappropriate and rude" and there was "nothing that warranted that type of call" and when i explained my situation said "put a band-aid on and call my office when it opens". Well, when I called her office that morning, they informed me she was not there that day, or the next. When I sent in a picture of my cheek to the doctor's email her curt reply told me most likely the sutures had opened but warned me to "only call her office" and maybe they could "refer me to another physician" to get it re-done saying it was not "an emergency". Luckily, a friend referred me to a doctor who squeezed me in that day and told me that absolutely it should be re-stitched within 24-hours, otherwise the scar would be even worse (a sentiment echoed by my dermatologist later on). I have received no apology from Dr. Glicksman, and do not plan on using her for any future check-ups or surgeries. Her bedside manner was extremely dismissive and hurtful and I was young and scared about permanent damage to my face. She was not sensitive to my concerns at all. I would not recommend going to this doctor. Find someone else.

October 16th, 2012
AWESOME!
Dr. Glicksman is the best! I couldn't have asked for a kinder, smarter, more skilled and talented doctor. This was my first and probably only cosmetic surgery -- to re-form a genetically-deformed breast and enhance the size of both small breasts, and she just did wonders. I don't hesitate to recommend her for any of your cosmetic surgery needs.

October 10th, 2012
Dr. Glicksman was an excellent choice for me. The knowledge she has to offer combined with her caring and supportive personality makes her a pleasure to see. Dr. Glicksman provided me all the information I could ask for in order to make an informed decision about my surgery and offered advice and support when asked. She never tried to talk me into anything I did not want and actually recommended less surgery than I thought I would need. The results were outstanding and now, a year later, I still think my surgery and surgeon were two of my best choices ever! Dr. Glicksman's office staff are some of the best I've met. It's a breeze to schedule an appointment and everyone is very friendly. I have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for my appointment once I arrive at the office and Dr. Glicksman comes into the room with in minutes.I definitely recommend Dr. Glicksman if you are looking for a great plastic surgeon.