A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Goldzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldzweig
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Goldzweig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldzweig graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Goldzweig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Lubick Goldzweig MD and MS is a female General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Caroline L. Goldzweig practice?
- Dr. Caroline Goldzweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Goldzweig practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.