A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Haakenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Haakenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haakenson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haakenson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- LDS Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline Picone Haakenson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline P. Haakenson practice?
- Dr. Caroline Haakenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Haakenson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.