A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Henein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henein
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Henein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Henein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline N Henein DO is a female Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline N. Henein practice?
- Dr. Caroline Henein has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Henein practices Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.