Dr. Caroline Hernandez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2017
Horrible bedside manner
Years ago I went to Dr. Hernandez as I needed a primary care physician. First visit was like pulling teeth to get her to engage. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple years after my first visit with Dr. Hernandez she was unprofessional, offered no assistance for a referral to an oncologist or breast surgeon and once again had little or no compassion for her patient. I liked the staff so I started seeing the Nurse Practicioner at the clinic and couldn't be more pleased. Glad I did not stick with her for care.... not sure what my outcome might have been had I not made the change. Sadly she may have picked the wrong profession. Maybe better suited for medical research and academia. Certainly not one on one patient care.

October 11th, 2016
Not thrilled with this Doctor
I have had two visits with her. Saw her first for blood test results that had been ordered previously by a NP who was no longer there. It was obvious she "Had" to see me and it was a real bother for her. Spent about 3 minutes with me, barely making eye contact. I always see the NP and like it that way. My second encounter with Ms. Hernandez was for a problem I was having with neck pain and vertigo. Again, no eye contact and you could tell I was an interruption in her day. My wife called for appointment with an ortho dr who was very caring and ordered an MRI right away. I have 2 vertebra in my neck causing the pain and causing the vertigo symptoms when I am looking down. If the regular NP I usually see, who really takes an interest in my care ever leaves, I will too! Will not put up with such an arrogant doctor. Without patients to your practice you have nothing. Caroline......take a good look around and get a grip before its too late!!!!! By the way, love the staff and have never had an issue with any of them.

August 30th, 2016
Dr Hernandez was my doctor for 2 years.....I never met her. Whenever an appointment was made I was seen by her PA. I even requested to see her and still was given PA. I do not think I even ever saw her in the office.

July 19th, 2016
Honest person
Went to her for convenience. But realize now in my older age -- I must find a doctor who cares ab out my health! No more kidding around. She doesn't seem to care. Probably sees me and my insurance company coverage as a way to pay for her expensive new office. She chats for 3 minutes about nothing. Constantly looks at the laptop that she carries with her everywhere. Suddenly sends me off to get more lab work. Does not give me results of previous lab work -- unless I remember to ask -- within 3 minutes. If I forget to ask -- oh well. I'll have to pay another co-pay! Don't call office -- for results. Will put you on hold and click.

May 6th, 2016
nice and profesional
always listens to what i have to say and then talks with me about my problems. Pearl at the front is wonderful. She knows my voice over the phone and pulls up my file before I can say who it is. Never going to another doctor again!

April 13th, 2016
Terrible Doctor!! Don't go! She is very rude! Stresses you out more instead of helping. Is extremely apathetic.

January 12th, 2016
THE LAST 3 VISITS I HAD WITH THIS DR. SHE DID NOT TOUCH ME, ONLY SIT AND LOOKED OVER WHAT THE GIRL HAD ASK ME . SHE WAS WITH ME ABOUT 5 OR 6 MINUTES. I AM CHANGING DOCTORS THIS MONTH

February 24th, 2015
Uncaring Doctor
Great staff, but uncaring doctor, first time seeing her & recommended to have lab work done in a few months, even though, I have several medical issues. Prescribed medicine & to continue with other medications, before taking them I found out they were duplicated., glad I didn't take it before asking because I would have over dose. I was scheduled for a follow up with her assistant, right then I knew my pcp was always going to be her assistant., not going back.

February 28th, 2012
Horrible Experience

December 7th, 2011
Not for me
I went to see this doctor for severe depression. I was very honest about my history of addiction & alcoholism. I told her that I was previously on an anti depressant but that I had taken myself off because of some bizarre side effects. I was having suicidal thoughts & was asking her to please put me on a different kind of anti depressant. She told me that she was not a "magician" & for me to pick which medication I wanted to be on. It takes a lot of courage to ask for help. This doctor made me feel like I was a bad person.

August 18th, 2010
She visited with me for only about 2 minutes
She visited with me for about two minutes didn't care about me or my pain. She sent in her assistant to check me out and never saw her again. I asked for a call back several times and she finally called me with attitude since she has other "patients".

August 16th, 2010
WORST DOC EVER
In my two visits to her office, she probably spoke 5 words to me. She does not have any bedside manners and she is totally rude.