Internist

2.0

by unknown on Aug 30th, 2016

Dr Hernandez was my doctor for 2 years.....I never met her. Whenever an appointment was made I was seen by her PA. I even requested to see her and still was given PA. I do not think I even ever saw her in the office.

Honest person show details Honest person
Jul 19th, 2016

Went to her for convenience. But realize now in my older age -- I must find a doctor who cares ab out my health! No more kidding around. She doesn't seem to care. Probably sees me and my insurance company coverage as a way to pay for her expensive new office. She chats for 3 minutes about nothing. Constantly looks at the laptop that she carries with her everywhere. Suddenly sends me off to get more lab work. Does not give me results of previous lab work -- unless I remember to ask -- within 3 minutes. If I forget to ask -- oh well. I'll have to pay another co-pay! Don't call office -- for results. Will put you on hold and click.

nice and profesional show details nice and profesional
by Tammy on May 6th, 2016

always listens to what i have to say and then talks with me about my problems. Pearl at the front is wonderful. She knows my voice over the phone and pulls up my file before I can say who it is. Never going to another doctor again!

Apr 13th, 2016

Terrible Doctor!! Don't go! She is very rude! Stresses you out more instead of helping. Is extremely apathetic.

by LADY OF 80 on Jan 12th, 2016

THE LAST 3 VISITS I HAD WITH THIS DR. SHE DID NOT TOUCH ME, ONLY SIT AND LOOKED OVER WHAT THE GIRL HAD ASK ME . SHE WAS WITH ME ABOUT 5 OR 6 MINUTES. I AM CHANGING DOCTORS THIS MONTH

Uncaring Doctor show details Uncaring Doctor
Feb 24th, 2015

Great staff, but uncaring doctor, first time seeing her & recommended to have lab work done in a few months, even though, I have several medical issues. Prescribed medicine & to continue with other medications, before taking them I found out they were duplicated., glad I didn't take it before asking because I would have over dose. I was scheduled for a follow up with her assistant, right then I knew my pcp was always going to be her assistant., not going back.

Not for me show details Not for me
Dec 7th, 2011

I went to see this doctor for severe depression. I was very honest about my history of addiction & alcoholism. I told her that I was previously on an anti depressant but that I had taken myself off because of some bizarre side effects. I was having suicidal thoughts & was asking her to please put me on a different kind of anti depressant. She told me that she was not a "magician" & for me to pick which medication I wanted to be on. It takes a lot of courage to ask for help. This doctor made me feel like I was a bad person.

She visited with me for only about 2 minutes show details She visited with me for only about 2 minutes
by undiagnosed on Aug 18th, 2010

She visited with me for about two minutes didn't care about me or my pain. She sent in her assistant to check me out and never saw her again. I asked for a call back several times and she finally called me with attitude since she has other "patients".

WORST DOC EVER show details WORST DOC EVER
Aug 16th, 2010

In my two visits to her office, she probably spoke 5 words to me. She does not have any bedside manners and she is totally rude.

Worst doc show details Worst doc
Aug 27th, 2009

Went in for a physical, she didn't know what to do and did a very poor physical assessment (i am a nurse). Overall, I never went back.

This Dr. is not for you show details This Dr. is not for you
Jul 17th, 2009

The staff her is incompetent, when i got thier for my appt, the front clerk asked me if what if was coming in for was covered!..isnt that thier job to call my insurance?...she looked like she didn't want to bother calling, so i just said yes, but i wasnt sure..then, i had to wait for a loooooong time to be seen, and i was the only one in the waitg room...my major concern was with Dr. hernandez, im a new pt by the way, she comes in, doesnt introduce herself, or say hi, im tellg her what im needing, and she tells me its not covered with my insurance, to go to Texas Medclinic for what i wanted!...she's sending new pts to another clinic!? i dont think that was good for business...so i couldnt wait to leave her office and never return. I did call my insurance, and yes they do cover for what i was needing...so forewarning, dont wast your time with this Dr.

Dec 10th, 2008

I rarely ever saw my doctor. As a new patient I saw her only once for major concerns that I had. I always saw her nurse practioner!!... I had trouble with my appointments and the professionalism of her front office staff was seriously lacking... I immediately swithced doctors due to the lack of attention, professionalism and care I was given.