General Practitioners, Internist, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

11212 State Highway 151
Ste 190
San Antonio, TX 78251
210-523-9933
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

|  Not for me  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

I went to see this doctor for severe depression. I was very honest about my history of addiction & alcoholism. I told her that I was previously on an anti depressant but that I had taken myself off because of some bizarre side effects. I was having suicidal thoughts & was asking her to please put me on a different kind of anti depressant. She told me that she was not a "magician" & for me to pick which medication I wanted to be on. It takes a lot of courage to ask for help. This doctor made me feel like I was a bad person.

|  She visited with me for only about 2 minutes  |  show details
by undiagnosed on Aug 18th, 2010

She visited with me for about two minutes didn't care about me or my pain. She sent in her assistant to check me out and never saw her again. I asked for a call back several times and she finally called me with attitude since she has other "patients".

|  WORST DOC EVER  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2010

In my two visits to her office, she probably spoke 5 words to me. She does not have any bedside manners and she is totally rude.

|  Worst doc  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2009

Went in for a physical, she didn't know what to do and did a very poor physical assessment (i am a nurse). Overall, I never went back.

|  This Dr. is not for you  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2009

The staff her is incompetent, when i got thier for my appt, the front clerk asked me if what if was coming in for was covered!..isnt that thier job to call my insurance?...she looked like she didn't want to bother calling, so i just said yes, but i wasnt sure..then, i had to wait for a loooooong time to be seen, and i was the only one in the waitg room...my major concern was with Dr. hernandez, im a new pt by the way, she comes in, doesnt introduce herself, or say hi, im tellg her what im needing, and she tells me its not covered with my insurance, to go to Texas Medclinic for what i wanted!...she's sending new pts to another clinic!? i dont think that was good for business...so i couldnt wait to leave her office and never return. I did call my insurance, and yes they do cover for what i was needing...so forewarning, dont wast your time with this Dr.

|  show details
Dec 10th, 2008

I rarely ever saw my doctor. As a new patient I saw her only once for major concerns that I had. I always saw her nurse practioner!!... I had trouble with my appointments and the professionalism of her front office staff was seriously lacking... I immediately swithced doctors due to the lack of attention, professionalism and care I was given.