Dr. Caroline Hodsdon MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2013
Pleasant & Knowledgable
I have been a patient of Dr. Hodsdon's for 4 years, since I became pregnant with my first child. She was wonderful through the entire process, always answering my questions, and treating me with care and respect. She took the time to get to know me, and to this day, asks about my son and wants to see pictures whenever I go in. She has always been able to answer any questions I have had, and takes the time to make sure all of my questions are answered and needs are met during my appointments. She is pleasant and calm, and I would recommend her to anyone, as I feel she is an excellent physician.

July 15th, 2012
Glad to have moved on
Never have I been to a doctor who never knew the answer to so many questions. I learned more about her and where she went to school and where her intern went than she ever heard about me. Absolutely never followed up with me after procedures, thankfully the other Dr's in the office took care of me as she never seems to be there either. Left crying every single time. I would never recommend her to anyone.

January 24th, 2011
Wouldn't have anyone else!
Dr. Hodsdon is one of the nicest, most competent Dr.'s I have ever dealt with and I would not go to anyone else. She is always willing to talk with me, answer my questions, share her opinion on difficult subjects. I have recommended her to several of my friends and family, including my daughter. She's the best.

May 28th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Hodsdon has been my doctor for the last 12 years and I feel that I am provided with great care--especially after being diagnosed with infertility. I moved to another town and changed doctors but returned to Dr. Hodsdon because I felt so confident about her expertise.

February 12th, 2009
Dr. Hodgson had terrible bedside manner and was not truly listening to my concerns. She had an intern do the intake, came into the appointment in the last five minutes, briefly introduced herself and gave her opinion without examining me or asking me direct questions. She was rude and does not represent Generations very well, as that is a fine establishment.

March 9th, 2017